These are Stories of my Life, Laughter and Love...
Pictures of Adventures, Gimiks and the Weird World...
Blogsof my Experiences, Creations and Destinations...

I am Stoked. I am ready. Are you ready for me?

This is my Quarter Life CHRIS-is!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why do I call it The Quarter Life CHRIS-is?

When I first decided that I will celebrate my 25th Birthday with a Bang, my friends would joke around me that after 25 it's going downhill from there.

Rude.

Well, I just laughed back at them as my nice answer.

They also said that I be careful because Life will go faster than normal.

Really? Sure.

and once again, I simply laughed at them.

They made me feel that my youth is gone and the pressure to settle down is on.

Whatever.

I'm still laughing,

and laughing,

and laughing some more.

But while I was laughing, I also began asking myself...

Am I scared of the so called "Quarter Life Crisis?"

Am I?

HONESTLY, Yes I was.

Because I don't know what to expect, what to think and what to do after I turn 25.
Where is this life headed?
Will I be somewhere else in the future? have a family soon? or be successful?

They say the crisis is a big scare for anyone who steps onto this stage. It can definitely create some negative connotations and fears of what is in-store for you.

As I create this blog, I still remember how those people teased me and how they told me what to expect. Then I realized, why am I concentrating with THEM! with what "THEY" say about what could happen.

After all, this quarter life is not about what "THEY" will say. It is about ME!

And I guess it is up to me on how I will make this stage affect me in the future.

Big time.

So what did I do?

I gave it my own crazy twist.

The Quarter Life part is a fact. Last October 8, I did became 25.

But the crisis I cannot and will not accept at all.

The plan?

I wanna live the next part of my life with an upbeat outlook as I go uphill, and not downhill.

I wanna live every experience with gusto and passion.

I wanna live it by immersing myself to the goodness of what life has to offer.

I wanna live it by savoring my awesome youth and mix it with the maturity of the age I have lived in this world.

And I wanna live it every single day with a Smile, a Hope and a Goal to Live it to the Fullest.

Thats why from here, instead of a crisis...

Everyday will be a CHRIS-is.

Chris-is better.
Chris-is stronger.
Chris-is wiser.

Thats why I called it my QUARTER LIFE CHRIS-is!

P.S.

and oh. I do believe in JESUS as my Savior.
which makes it more obvious that with Him, there is definitely no crisis.
some struggles but definitely no crisis.

It is about His promises to me of a good life and a better future.

That I will surely hold very near to my heart.

That true HIM, CHRIS-is ready for a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment