These are Stories of my Life, Laughter and Love...
Pictures of Adventures, Gimiks and the Weird World...
Blogsof my Experiences, Creations and Destinations...

I am Stoked. I am ready. Are you ready for me?

This is my Quarter Life CHRIS-is!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Top 5 Reasons Why 2010 Has Been MEMORABLE!!!


A lot of things happened in 2010 which involves a lot of people in my life. 2009 proved to be a challenging one but this year as I prepared for my quarter life, my 25th birthday or existence, I was able to do things I planned and never planned on doing.

What would be the Top 5 that I will never forget?

In 2010...

1) I went back home to the Philippines to visit where I grew up and lived for 21 years of my life. Of course my main reason why I went home is because of my lolo and lola. I love them to death and I just want to experience them in person. I also wanna see my other family members and my friends, Tropax, Kadas, SDP, ABSC, JCSGO and a lot more. One of the best things that has happened this year. I am hoping to come back home 2012. I also came back to someone back home. :D
2) This year I was also give a chance to train as an Adventures by Disney Guide. First, I got oriented at Walt Disney World with other guides around the world and also got my shadow training to be a guide for Hollywood and Backstage Magic. I am so excit
ed to do my own adventure this coming year.




3) I established friendship with a group of Filipino friends I named Pinoi Solid Barkadahan (I know its cheesy) But after 3 years of being in the US, I finally got some real social life and its because of these good people I call friends. Thanks P.S.B. for making my American life bearable every week. Thanks for celebrating with my triumphs and listening to my rants. I love you guys.



4) My 25th Birthday Celebration. For the 1st time I had a big party for my birthday that I organized and was supported by my family. It hurt my pockets and was a lot of work but its all worth it. Thanks for those who all came and has been part of my 25th birthday.


5) I became closer with my little brother, Richard. When I came here he is 3 and now he is 7. I was able to help discipline and mold him as he grows up. I would say that this year we have reached our moments of real brotherhood. And I will treasure every moment.

So there you go. The Top 5 Reasons Why I will never forget 2010.

I am hoping for a better 2011 and I hope to make more memories and more accomplishments.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you after all these years! Take care, Chan!

    ReplyDelete