These are Stories of my Life, Laughter and Love...
Pictures of Adventures, Gimiks and the Weird World...
Blogsof my Experiences, Creations and Destinations...

I am Stoked. I am ready. Are you ready for me?

This is my Quarter Life CHRIS-is!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bucket List Revisited

WHAT HAVE I DONE? WHAT HAVE I NOT DONE?
I wrote this list 2 years ago and I have accomplished some.
Shall we move on.
What is next?

1) Visit Sagada and go caving/spelunking.
2) Grow a plant.
3) Bake a Cake.
4) Put together my Life Scrapbook
5) Play the guitar
6) Write a book
7) Finish the whole Bible
8) Build a snowman
9) Watch at least one Broadway show or a musical a year
10) Learn a 3rd language
11) Be 50lbs lighter
12) Be a ring bearer.
13) Compose a song
14) Finish my own art work (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
15) Finish a 1000 - 2000 piece puzzle.
17) Carve my own pumpkin.
18) To stay awake for 24 hours.
19) Take my mom on a cruise
20) Cross the Golden Gate Bridge walking. 
21) Be a bestman.
22) Ride a Limo
23) Spend 24 hours inside Disneyland.
24) Get a masters degree.
25) Get a tattoo.
26) Fly first class
27) Carve a pumpkin.
28) Donate a big amount of money.
29) Have my own place
30) Drive a convertible by the beach.
31) Stay in a penthouse or the highest level of suite in a hotel
32) Help one person finish school
33) Have my own apartment business.
34) Travel alone in a foreign land.
35) Be a Zombie at a Walking Dead episode.
36) Teach professionally.
37) Be part of the Amazing Race or Survivor or any Reality/Game show.
38) To watch the Ellen Degeneres show live.
39) To watch a concert of one of my favorite groups or artists (Black Eyed Peas, etc.)
40) Photoshoot on a professional setting or studio.
41) Find all of my best friends from Kindergarten (Shaider from Piliminita and Alzada, Ian and Henry from San Sebastian)
42) Go to a celebrity event after party
43) Speak in front of thousands of people.
44) Be a speaker for a youth camp.
45) Be a part of a film (actor or crew)
46) Have my own show gallery of my Photography
47) Watch American Idol live.
48) Watch one of my favorite shows live.
49) Watch a Laker Game.
50) Do a half marathon.
51) Take a picture with the characters of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
52) Have something named after me.
53) Be a recognized blogger.
54) See a president of the Philippines or United States up close.
55) Attend an awards night.
56) Touch an Oscar/Emmy trophy
57) Visit Israel.
58) Go White Water Rafting
59) Go sky diving
60) Swim with a dolphin.
61) See a whale in the wild.
62) Ride a hot air balloon
63) Go ziplining on a natural setting.
64) Shoot a gun
65) Ride a helicopter.
66) Have my face in something Disney. (advertisement, write-up or attraction)
67) Visit all Disney parks in the world
68) Get my own memory Brick in front of Disney
69) Be a Disneyland Ambassador.
70) Watch in a drive in movie.
71) Go ice skating on an outside setting.
72) Attend a Hillsong conference.
73) Stand in the middle of the Vatican City.
74) Travel with an RV for a vacation.
75) Go on a real camp with tents.
76) Shout the new year's countdown while seeing the Ball Drop in Time Square.
77) Watch the Macy's Parade live.
78) To see the beauty of Eiffel Tower at night.
79) Go to all Downtowns of Orange County or better the whole California.
80) Visit a real castle in Europe.
81) I want to experience the Brown and Orange leaves of East Coast Fall.
82) See a Tarsier
83) Take a picture with the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
84) Go on an african safari
85) Swim in an eternity pool overlooking the ocean
86) Ride a camel at a desert
87) Attend an Olympics opening
88) Take a photo in front of the Yosemite Valley
89) Visit Israel and see the landmarks where Jesus has been.
90) Do a road trip from West to East Coast
91) Ride the gondolas in Venice
92) Snorkel in Hawaii
93) Be a good friend of a Disney character.
94) See Santorini in Greece
95) See the Aurora Borealis
96) Walk the Great Wall of China
97) See the Statue of Liberty
98) Take a photo in front of the Lincoln Memorial
99) Take a photo in front of Mt. Rushmore
100) Finish at least a quarter of this before I turn 30

No comments:

Post a Comment