These are Stories of my Life, Laughter and Love...
Pictures of Adventures, Gimiks and the Weird World...
Blogsof my Experiences, Creations and Destinations...

I am Stoked. I am ready. Are you ready for me?

This is my Quarter Life CHRIS-is!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Birthday Wishlist!

Simple.

Im not picky. just maybe an IPAD. a House and Lot and a Convertible. lol!!!

But Because of the recession, If you cant give that I would try to understand (lol).

Of course number 1. YOUR PRESENCE at the party would be great.

2. Also, If you wanna share for everyone on the party. Food or Drinks.

3. If you want to give me something personally... maybe Best Buy or Jamba Juice Gift Cards. lol. (But if you wanna give me an ipad, i will not refuse. lol) or of course anything you will give, will be great too.

4. Or if you wanna help the needy, you can also share your used but in good condition... Winter Scarf/s coz I am planning to donate them for Christmas Time to those who need them during the cold season.

5. But seriously. JUST BE THERE AT THE PARTY! This is the 1st time I am hosting one and I hope it would be successful.

Please. THATS MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST!

See you on OCTOBER 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment