These are Stories of my Life, Laughter and Love...
Pictures of Adventures, Gimiks and the Weird World...
Blogsof my Experiences, Creations and Destinations...

I am Stoked. I am ready. Are you ready for me?

This is my Quarter Life CHRIS-is!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Should I wear to Christian's Children's party?

So friends. People have been asking of what they should wear for the Children's party. I was thinking that since this is about three weeks before the great costume-y Halloween, I went for a much more simple approach... A Party for Children 21+!!!!

So what do I wear?

Well if you are going to make me really happy. Check out this pictures.



You can do the pigtails and bows for girls. Maybe suspenders and baseball shirt and caps. sneakers.
or wear your favorite cartoon character shirt. High socks. Lacy dresses. Or favorite costume. Or mickey hats. Or anything that will make
you look like a kid.

Or maybe look like this two cute kids.


So yah be creative and be fun on my Children's party.

OH and there will be an award for Best in Children's Party attire.

So see you all my kiddie friends on October 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment