These are Stories of my Life, Laughter and Love...
Pictures of Adventures, Gimiks and the Weird World...
Blogsof my Experiences, Creations and Destinations...

I am Stoked. I am ready. Are you ready for me?

This is my Quarter Life CHRIS-is!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SAVE THE DATE... coz YOU ARE INVITED!!!

OCTOBER 9, 2010

I am celebrating my 25th Birthday.
@ 614 firepit drive diamond bar 91765
Party starts at 7pm till 10/10/10 at around 2am

Food will be available.
but is open if you want to BRING FOOD so we can have more.

Drinking is allowed. But I would only provide soda and water.
So with the "other" drinks...
Bring me/us some BOOZE, Beer, Shot or anything connected to that.

And if you dare. There is a heated swimming pool for you to use.

Oh, and by the way. There is a theme.

My QUARTER Life CHRIS-is
Christian's 1st Children's Party

Yes. It will be a Children's party.
So get ready to wear clothes that you would wear to a party
if you are a 5-9 year old kid.
Also, get ready for some children's games and some party decorations.

I am posting this on your site because YOU ARE INVITED.
You are a great friend and someone I consider important to me.
So please, please be there because that will make my 1st children's party the most memorable one.

I will be sending an RSVP note 2 weeks before October 9.
So we can have a head count to prepare.

This is your heads up so you can save the date.
My birthday is October 8, 2010.
My children's party is October 9, 2010
And we will continue to party till October 10, 2010

So you will be with me till 10/10/10!

So see you there! Coz...


No comments:

Post a Comment