These are Stories of my Life, Laughter and Love...
Pictures of Adventures, Gimiks and the Weird World...
Blogsof my Experiences, Creations and Destinations...

I am Stoked. I am ready. Are you ready for me?

This is my Quarter Life CHRIS-is!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Month From Now

Christian Cruz is back... and YES, I am turning 25 this year.

On October 8, 2010, I will grow a year older and hopefully wiser.
I am going to step into the next quarter of my life.
Step into the next line of age group coz I am done with the 18-24 group.
I am stepping one level up.

This is a pic from my 24th birthday from my Life Group.

So Am I ready? I think I am. A friend said that after this age, Life would be much much faster. I am excited and scared at the same time.

After October 8, I want to grow up.
Leave the "pacute, galawgaw, immaturity and the too relaxed self."

So one month from now, I will face my Quarter life CHRISis!
and YES, I am ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment